- Our Programs
- Our Locations
- Our Impact
- Our Story
- Become Involved
Struggle Well, Thriving in the Aftermath of Trauma, is both a bestselling book and training program.
The book can be found HERE.
Struggle Well training is available both in person and online. Please email us for further information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Struggle Well training teaches participants how to integrate healthy principles into their lives and is based on the science of Posttraumatic Growth.
This training is based on five core elements of Posttraumatic Growth:
● Education – We believe there is value in struggle. It shapes one’s perspective and allows for successful navigation of life’s everyday ups and downs.
● Regulation – We teach individuals to respond and not react to struggle, and to regulate their emotions so they become a better version of oneself.
● Disclosure – We encourage the sharing of struggles and traumatic experiences with others as a means to let go and move forward in life.
● New Story – We share practices for building a new, positive story and creating life’s next chapter.
● Service – We showcase the importance of using our struggle and story to guide and support others walking the road from struggle to strength.
“Excellent book outlining the path of Posttraumatic Growth. The knowledge, from experience and research by Ken and Josh, is a proven way to regain control of your life for anyone suffering from, not only veterans and first responders suffering PTSD, but anyone.”
-Struggle Well Reader